Search

Wednesday 24 June 2015

Imperial Fists Techmarine + Servitors

My first completed unit for my Imperial Fists army. I converted my own Techmarine using a number of different kits; the new Devastator box, a Stormtalon pilot, Sternguard Veterans and some bits from a Warmachine model. The only thing missing is the Imperial Fists emblem transfer on his left shoulder pad. I haven't gotten the transfer sheet from Forgeworld yet.

The Servitors are also Warmachine models; Accretion Servitors from the Convergence faction. I like these because they were cheap and easy to assemble/paint. Games Workshops Servitors are finecast and expensive, and since I already had parts for my Techmarine, I decided to use these instead of buying a Techmarine + Servitors from Game Workshop. I think they work just fine!










No comments:

Post a Comment